Friday, March 23, 2012

Older and Bolder -- March 24 Meeting

The second Saturday meeting of "Older and Bolder--The Joys and Challenges of Growing Old" will return to the Legacy Letters ongoing program.

What has made us who we are today? "I'd like my family to know of this experience that was so important in my life." 
"I want to believe that my work during WWII was important." "I want to share that experience with my peers who can relate better to it than can my grandchildren."  The Legacy Letters exercise makes a space for us to share these thoughts.  Everyone is welcome to the meeting in the Art Gallery of the Senior Center at 10 a.m. on March 24th.


Remember that helpful information about the Legacy Letter can be found on the three bottom links on the left-hand sidebar here.

No comments:

Post a Comment